The Amador-El Dorado Forest Forum is a group of forestry professionals, forest landowners, forestry educators, and others interested in forestry practices and issues. Programs and activities include:
- Monthly dinner meetings with speakers, from September through April
- Scholarship program for local forestry students
- Participation at Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, and Amador Farm Days
- Forestry field tours each May
- Sponsorship of the Forestry Challenge
- Annual fundraiser “Blanket Party” each August or September
Everyone is welcome to join our group. The Forest Forum is a great networking opportunity.